Using this dough recipe you can make a Mulberry Pizza at home.
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH
- 1 Pkg.??Active dry yeast (2 ? tsps)
- 1 Tsp.??Sugar
- 2 Cups ?Lukewarm water (divided)
- 3 ? Cups ?Flour plus additional for handling
- 1 Tbs.??Salt
- 1 Tbs. ?Olive Oil
- In large bowl combine yeast sugar and ? cup of water. Stir with a fork until mixed. Cover with a towel and let stand 30 min. If yeast is foamy continue, if not do not use – start over again.
- Add the salt, olive oil and remaining water
- Stir in flour ? cup at a time
- Dust your hand with flour and knead and knead dough for 5 minutes.
- Place dough in bowl and cover with towel
- Put it in a warm place and let rise for 1 hr.
- After dough rises knead again for 2 min.
- Roll and put in 16 in round or 18 x 13 oblong pan
- Spread dough on greased pan (grease with Crisco)
- Prick dough with fork and bake at 400 degrees until brown on the bottom – remove from oven (I like baking the dough first it’s very crispy, then I add top ingredients)
Add Mulberry Street Pizzeria’s World Famous Marinara Sauce (available through the Shop link above), sliced Mozzarella cheese, and whatever toppings you may like. Put back in oven until cheese melts or it is cooked to your liking.